Prepare for Sales with a
KillerCover for Print
It's no coincidence that all bestsellers have exceptional covers. The first impression can often make or break the sale.
At KillerCovers our book cover designs for print are a reflection of our 10+ years experience in designing covers for both non-fiction and fiction. This means your new book cover will not only look great, but will also:
- Captivate audience attention
- Clearly convey your books theme or message
- Use proven sales triggers
- Get your book to sell - and keep on selling!
Our team also has a great deal of experience designing book covers for all the major print on demand publishers like Lulu.com, Lightningsource.com, CreateSpace.com and more.
So, you can either trust that all your customers are living by the old saying "never judge a book by its cover," or you can trust the team at KillerCovers to design you a crisp, sharp cover that grabs attention and looks great on any bookshelf.
They Give Me the "Edge" That I Need
Order Your Complete Book Cover for Print
- Book Cover to Your Printers Specifications
- Full Graphic design front and spine
- Back cover design, with up to 600 words copy (approx) and two images (e.g. author photo and logo)
- FREE web image of your Cover